Are you a current or retired business and professional women who is interested in giving back to your community, while further developing your personal and professional skills? If so, the NANBPWC, Inc. is for you!
Note: The NANBPWC, Inc. is dedicated to developing the young business professional ages 18-45 through their Building Resilient Innovative Membership (B.R.I.M.) Initiative. If you are interested in giving back and joining our amazing network of women, please complete our contact form (click here).
Members are the life line of this Association. “Where there is no vision, the people will perish.” Where there are no members this institution will perish. Our seven founders had a clear and purposeful vision. A vision that was as revolutionary in 1935 as it is today. As an Association, the National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women’s Clubs, Inc., makes it our mandate to continuously translate their vision into the language of 2013 and beyond.
The NANBPWC, Inc. membership is comprised of women of all ages, college students and youth who render community service throughout the country. To become a member, the inquirer must fall within one of the following categories:
- Adult: Active or retired business and professional women.
- Member-at-Large: Members who reside in a city where an organized club does not exist.
- Beta-Psi: Students who are attending an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Youth Club: Girls and boys (age 12-18).
- Associate: Members who wish to support the NANBPWC, Inc. on a national level.
- Ombudsmen: Men’s auxiliary comprised of husbands, relatives or friends of adult club members.
If you are interested in joining a local club of the NANBPWC, Inc. and would like additional information, please complete our contact form (click here).